Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Holy Cock-A-Doodle-Doooo

With just yesterday bringing us the news of Travel Approval... Today beat that!!  We have our Consulate Apt. and it is time to make travel plans.  Here is what I know so far...  I am STRESSED!  Nothing has gone quickly during this whole LONG journey, now I feel like someone lit my butt on fire.  I also found out that there is a problem with Aliya's visa clearance.  They need some form from HER adoption.  Yikes,  I hope this all works out.  I have to rearrange ALL of my parent/teacher conferences because they were scheduled for the week of the 8th.  Sorry,  I will be in CHINA!
SO: Leave on Nov. 5th
       Get Aria on day 4ish
       Consulate Apt. on  17th
       Oath on 18th
       Aria's Visa on 19th
and.... Nov. 20th we head HOME!
We will have the kiddo for Thanksgiving.  Yea!  Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting Julie! Maddie is quite upset that she's not getting a baby sister! Amazing, considering up until about 6 months ago she hated being around babies! Hope you have a wonderful trip! - Terri

    ReplyDelete