Monday, October 18, 2010

Hijacked

So... My Yahoo account was hijacked.  If you received email from me that was from some Canadian Pharmacy trying to sell you Viagra, I'm sorry.  I have now switched to Gmail.  Hopefully that will take care of the problem.  This really couldn't have happened at a worse time.  I don't know what has been changed and what hasn't.  I don't know if I can post from China, pay bills or ANYTHING!  UGH!

On a happier note, we have been given Travel Approval (TA) from China.  We were asked if we preferred to travel the first or second week of November.  I said "the sooner the better"!  So now we are waiting on a confirmed Consulate Appt.  Once that date is set then we can make travel plans and GOOOOOO!!!!!!  We will be in Guangzhou during the Asian Games!  Hopefully we can get hotel rooms.  I'm sure prices are going to be obnoxious!  Right now I DON'T CARE!  Just let me get my baby and I can worry about paying off bills for the rest of my life.
My babies have POWERFUL Guardian Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment