Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hangin' at the Airport

Up at 4:00 am this morning to get to the airport by 5:45 am.  Thank you so much Cheryl for taking us at that UNGODLY hour.  I'm already exhausted and the big part of this journey hasn't even started.  Granted... part of being exhausted may be because I was still up at 11:30 pm hanging shelves in Aria's room last night.  I decided at the last minute that her room looked too cluttered.  She needed shelves:-)
We are currently in San Francisco waiting for Auntie Amy to join us.  In about an hour we board for Hong Kong.  UGH!!  I dread this part of the trip.
Aliya is already making friends with another little girl name Hayli in our group.  Our two families will be together for every leg of this journey, from this point on.  I am so glad she has someone to pal around with.  More to come later.

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I am looking forward to following your journey to yet another precious China Princess.

    ReplyDelete