Tuesday, September 28, 2010

As We Wait.. Then and Now!

I thought I would be able to relax and not continually refresh this darn computer to see if any new information has been received.  Well... the answer to that is obviously NO!  Aliya and I are trying to guess at this kiddo's age, size, likes/dislikes.  I just want some answers.  I want a picture!!!  One little tiny picture will do! 
So... I'll have to indulge myself with posting Aliya's 
My Beautiful Big Girl,  8 years old 
Aliya's Match Photo - 7 months old
'Then and Now' Pictures!  Wow, how things change.
Big Sister!!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! CCAI called me yesterday afternoon and even though I knew calls were NOT being made I still jumped and actually let out a whoop! My girlfriend jumped too! They were just returning my call....my DH is out town until tomorrow. Terry

    ReplyDelete