Wednesday, July 14, 2010

7/14/2010

Well I am waiting to hear if the rumor of a May 10th cut off date is true.  If so that means that 1/3 of May is done and there is only 6 days until our match date of May 16.  Yikes, oh wow and yippee... it is really hard to explain the feelings I have now and during each step of this process.  Sue Anne, who is also waiting, explained it as seen below.  I couldn't have done it any better:


Ever taken a long plane ride and then right before you were supposed to land the pilot went into a holding pattern, told you would be landing "soon" but given no specific information when, except that you definitely would land eventually?  You're tired and want to get to your destination and you feel trapped with nothing you can do about it.

I have and it is very frustrating. If I remember correctly we circled for over
an hour.

Now imagine that the long plane ride took over 4 years and that the holding
pattern is going on two weeks with no information about when it might end, only
that it will. This is how I feel today.

Sue Anne


Well said, and again I wait................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment